As the world continues to navigate the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), we are focusing our priorities on protecting the health and safety of our valued customers and employees.
As we continue to focus on helping our customers update, protect, and improve their most valuable asset – their home, we feel it is important to share with you what we are doing to help keep people safe and healthy.
We are actively monitoring the unfolding events related to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). We are adhering and fully committed to following the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), governmental agencies and local health departments. We have also instituted additional measures to include:
- Providing training and supporting communications for healthy hygiene, social distancing, and best practices as recommended by the CDC.
- Instituting additional cleaning protocols for all common areas in the workplace, vehicles, tools, and equipment.
- Any employees who are or become unwell, or are caring for unwell family members, have been instructed to stay home out of an abundance of caution and to seek medical advice.
- Daily monitoring of CDC and governmental communication both nationally and at a local level, including local health department guidance, governmental closings and school system closings.
We thank you for the opportunity to serve you and want to reassure you how we are operating during this situation to help ensure your safety and wellbeing. Until further notice, all employees have been trained and instructed to strictly adhere to the following measures in accordance with the CDC recommended guidelines:
- Keep a 4-6 feet distance from customers and residents
- Respectfully refrain from shaking hands and direct contact
- Implement proper health hygiene and safety procedures
- Sanitize and disinfect tools, vehicles, and equipment as per the heightened health and safety protocols
In this rapidly evolving situation, we will continue to implement guidance from local, state, and national health authorities and may implement additional preventative measures to ensure the health and safety of all of us – our employees, customers, partners, and members of the local communities.
Thank you for your patience as we collectively navigate this unfolding situation. Our priorities continue to be where our focus is now and has always been: our employees and our customers.
Eric & Tara Novotny